mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexplained, Uncalled for Ban

3 posters

Go down

Unexplained, Uncalled for Ban Empty Unexplained, Uncalled for Ban

Post  WarHawK Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 am

I was playing CoD4 at 6:00AM CST on Friday, May 28th, 2010 in Make the Impossible CUSTOM Public PromodLive v2.06 | www.mticlan.darkbb.com 70.32.45.5:28960.

I was banned at approximately 6 o clock on Backlot without any explanation or forewarning of any rule breaking. I had killed the member: mTi | Se7En# just about every single time we came in a gun fight and I don't know if this player got frustrated from dying, or thought I was cheating, but I was banned without warning or reason. I'm all for banning cheaters from public servers, but at least justify the bans that take place especially when the person clearly isn't cheating. If you took time to spectate my playing you'd clearly see that I wasn't cheating. Instead I was banned without a hint of as to why and what. This is more or less an appeal, however I don't know I will play here again given the turn of events that have taken place this morning. I will however take this oppertunity to invite Make the Impossible to the UGL, I'll post the invitation chain below.

GUID can be located here.
http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?Player=WarHawkvj
http://unitedgl.com/profile.php?account=2

-WarHawK
UGL Co-Founder/Head Administrator.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey fellow gamers at mTi Make the Impossible. First I'd like to quickly introduce myself. Online I go by the name WarHawK, and I am the Co-Founder here at the United Gaming League. I am posting on your forums today on behalf of the UGL in hopes to see you and your team sign up and participate in some of our ladders. As of right now, all competition will take place on PromodLive206, however we will have Pam4 Tactical support in the future. The UGL is offering prize packages for winning teams WITHOUT a buy-in. That's free prize-rewards at your fingertips without having to pay an entry fee. The more teams we get signed up, the better the prizes will get courtesy of our sponsors. With the slowing of TWL and half of all PC Gaming Leagues dying off in the past two years (with the exception of the continued success of CEVO), we feel that something has to be done differently. We are treating this as a way for PC Gamers to stick together and reignite the fire and passion that once put PC Gaming at the top of the gaming world in levels of competition as well as tenacity. We are inviting you to play to represent your team, and gaming in general. If that isn't your thing, hell, sign up to win some free shit Wink. If you have any questions for myself, or how things operate, or anything at all, either respond to this thread or contact me via private message on our website which can be located at " www.unitedgl.com " . I will be checking this thread daily or as often as I can to try and get back to you guys as quickly as possible. To register your team, the team captain must prompt to join a ladder, and create the team per-ladder. We're working on a more advanced system, but for now, this is functional and will work for our needs. That's about all I can say without completely going on a rant; I will be posting similar threads on forums across North America in hopes that we can host some of the premiere clans that North America has to offer, and create a better platform for those teams to compete under one roof. I hope to see you all on the website in the future, again, my name is WarHawK, I am the Co-Founder of the United Gaming League. Take it to the next level!

www.unitedgl.com
WarHawK

WarHawK

Back to top Go down

Unexplained, Uncalled for Ban Empty Re: Unexplained, Uncalled for Ban

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Fri May 28, 2010 8:46 am

Hi sorry for all the trouble. I'm sure that Se7en will contact you and hopefully we can clear this all up Smile
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHawK Fri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Humbly awaiting a reply.

WarHawK

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Sat May 29, 2010 1:30 am

You can contact him via his xfire: blisssk8