mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

activity on our servers

2 posters

Go down

activity on our servers Empty activity on our servers

Post  Zvonda Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 am

I dont know if it is already written here, but i didn't find that, so in case of im sorry Smile)
Well, im online kinda often, and almost every time our servers are absolutly empty... We've got many members, i think it is around 35, but i could see there like 8 maybe 10 of those. So if we wanna get ppl on our servers, i think the only think we can do, is join those servers everytime you are online, at least for a while, cause when is there around 6 players it is playable, and more guys will join it, because nobody's gonna play on empty server. So pls, be more active on our servers and i hope it will get better soon.

And question for kaize or any other admin, im in mTi for really long time, maybe im even the oldest member here Smile so, i got a question, if im playin there with 2 or 3 guys, and the map switches for example on district. that map is too big and everybody leaves. So im asking, could i get some admin law at least for our promod SnD? i asked you kaize many times via xfire, but everytime without responding...

Zvonda
mTi Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30640064&id=142730

Back to top Go down

activity on our servers Empty Re: activity on our servers

Post  Se7En Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 am

Good idea with the activity on our servers. However, to answer your question regarding admin rights, I must decline. We have 4-5 active admins already watching our servers. As for switching the maps, I do not approve of this because we have a set map rotation and I do not like admins changing the maps whenever they feel like it. This has caused many problems in the past and ever since we have installed PB and Promod onto our servers I have heard little to NO complaints. If our servers become more populated I will consider the idea of giving out admin rights to more members, but for now I think we are doing okay.

Thank you for this post and I 100% agree that when you guys are online you should be supporting your clan by playing in our servers as much as possible. We have just opened up a new TDM server with 32 slots so that gives us some variety Smile. That server IP aswell as our Public PROMOD and our PRIVATE War server can be found under CLAN MTI's favorites on XFire. If you are not in the CLAN MTI community on Xfire, speak with VEVO, InF!niTy, or myself and we will be more than happy to add you as either a clan supporter or a full member of the clan. Most of you guys are good about keeping the server busy, but there are a few members that I rarely see play on them. So again, help out the clan and try to get these servers pumping! Very Happy

Thanks for all of your help guys, mTi wouldn't be Make the Impossible if it wasn't for all of you!

-Se7En
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvonda Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:45 am

ok, its your decision and i respect that, its just many times a spot a hacker, everybody on the server gets angry and leave and usually these i no admin online or answering me..

Zvonda
mTi Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30640064&id=142730

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down